You’re getting your dose of random Emily a little late this week, but better late then never, riiight? Thanks for agreeing :)
Yesterday morning I woke up to this to-do list from the hubby. At first, I was like ooooh great, a to-do list. But then I got to #4 and he got me. Man, he is smooth. Kudos to Seth on finding a way to really motivate me to do items 1-3! And no, I didn’t make dinner last night. Doh! ;)
I’ve been making some good progress on my 101 goals list this year. So far I’ve knocked off…
1. Blog 2-3 times per week (a mix of personal and business) – been going strong at this since January 2012!!
14. Walk my doggies more – been walking a lot with them now that I work from home :)
23. Create a wedding packet for prospective clients – completed 1/2012
46. Print large canvases for my new pretty office – completed 1/2012
51. Photograph my grandparents – completed 3/2012
57. Attend 311 Day – completed 3/2012 WOOOT!
67. Go to the shooting range with Seth – completed 1/2012
73. Have a session video taped – completed 4/2012
94. Form an LLC for my business – completed 3/2012
And here are ones that are getting close to checking off the list…
10. Create a portfolio website – building this right now!
11. 2,000 Facebook followers – up to 1,500. Very niiiice
26. Shoot a wedding in another country – NEXT WEEK IN MEXICO! wooooooo
32. Turn around weddings images in 2 weeks and portraits in 1 – getting so close to this goal
43. Hold summer sessions in Pinetop – planning these for July
58. Go to a Packer game at Lambeau Field – just found out the AZ cardinals will be at Lambeau this season! So want to make this work!!
87. Shoot a “Trash the Dress” session – next week with Amanda and Joe…in Mexico :)
Yesterday I got to meet two very sweet newborn babes. The first was this little peanut, Miss N. Look at that hair! The 2nd I will be visiting again this weekend for his first modeling gig :)
Lastly, don’t forget to check out and enter to win April’s favorite thing and check out my new promo video!
Enjoy the week everyone!