It’s strange to already be thinking about the holidays, but guess what folks, it is approaching and will likely sneak up on us all! So why not be ready for it this year and get some fun family pictures planned for your annual holiday cards! October and November are going to be busy wedding months for me and I’ve had a lot of interest in holiday sessions, so I thought it would be a good idea to hold mini sessions this fall at a few spots around the valley.
Below you can find what comes in the mini session package and the days, times, and locations. I will be deciding on specific locations for each city as we get closer.
Mini sessions are good for families and couples that:
– want to get a few great images for their holiday cards
– want to fill up some blank space on their walls with some great family pictures
– want a quick session to get some fun and casual pictures
– don’t want to spend the $$ on a full portrait session
Mini sessions are not:
– newborn, senior, engagement, or extended family sessions. These type of sessions usually take much longer – but contact me if you are interested in one of these! :)
– a session with multiple location or multiple outfit changes
– for someone that wants all the images on CD. The CD is not available for purchase for the mini sessions, you will get 5 medium resolution images that can print up to 5×7 for use for holiday cards or gift prints.
I want to book!
To book your mini session, shoot me an email or contact me here. A $50 deposit is required to hold your spot. The remaining balance is due one week before your session.