So its been a busy busy spring with 8 weddings completed so far, a few more to come before “summer” (in my opinion, its already summer!), and shifting to work more on the business. Along the way I’ve been able to tackle a few of my 101 goals and wanted to give you all an update! Click here to see my full 101 list of goals.
Soooo, here is what I’ve checked off the list…
28. Find a photography assistant to help with wedding days – My bestie, Michelle, is going to be helping me on wedding days. Yay!
60. Use my crock pot – Used it TWICE this last weekend for Seth’s graduation party. Watch out Martha, I know how to use the crockpot!
65. Buy an iPad – here’s my new friend :)
98. Get a wireless printer – got it and it seriously rocks…keyword, w-i-r-e-l-e-s-s
And here are the goals that are currently in the works…
3. Attend local PUG meetings – attended in April and planning on going for the May meeting this Thursday
25. Shoot a wedding in another state – booked a wedding in Wisconsin 7/30/11…wwwooooooooo!
29. Update my branding/logo – Currently working with idieh design on a new logo…coming soon!
44. Learn to use Photojunction for album design – Just downloaded Photojunction and starting to design an album this week
45. Read a book a month – Currently reading the new Sookie Stackhouse book, Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris
52. High school senior session – Finishing up editing an awesome senior session, watch for it in the coming weeks.
53. Get new business cards I looove – idieh design is also designing these for me and I just know I’ll love them.
In other news, my smarty pants hubby graduated this last week with his masters in Information Systems Management. This was a big goal for him and us, so I thought I would mention it here and include a couple pics from his party. We had the coolest cake and cake pops from Sunnyside Sweets for the party. They were just as tasty as they are cute!
So how are you all doing on your goals? Get er done, guys! ;)